Sunday, January 13, 2013

Invisible Mum - My Shovel List (PAPS)

PAPS - Pimp A Post Sunday

Quick PAPS post as am about to go to bed but I wanted to keep up with this one blog hop as I really like the idea behind it - to give a blog post of your choice a chance to get a few more readers. If you want to know more, check out Super Amazing Mum's post.

The blog post I am nominating this week is from Invisible Woman 2013. She is a new blogger and I've only just started following her blog but she writes from the heart and this post made me laugh. Here is her post: My Shovel List. In fact, I liked this post so much that I intend to do one at some point. Its now on my Blog to-do list.

Night all. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment but please be aware my blog has now moved to www.muminahurry.com so I'd love it if you'd come visit and comment there.