Wednesday, January 16, 2013

10 things I can't stand

  1. Cold tea
  2. Luke warm baths
  3. Leeks
  4. Being cold (are you noticing a theme)
  5. Wet weather
  6. People who have their fog lights on when its just a bit misty and its REALLY not necessary to have them on.
  7. Husband leaving beard shavings in the sink
  8. People that are judgemental of other people
  9. One rule for us, another rule for you.... (style of management)
  10. When things like remote controls or mouses (mice? - the computer kind) run out of batteries

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on most of these, but I have trained my husband on the sink thingie, and now he's very good (not perfect, but very good).
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the beard shavings! I've banned mine from shaving over a white sink now, and why do they ALWAYS do it when the bathroom is spotless? Grrrrr.

    Kate
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment but please be aware my blog has now moved to www.muminahurry.com so I'd love it if you'd come visit and comment there.