Monday, March 18, 2013

BiB - Brilliance in Blogging - please vote for me #bibawards @Britmums #britmumslive #pbloggers

So, this is the first time I've joined in with one of these things. I came in too late with the MAD Awards (although I did vote) but this time, I've decided to go for it. Just heard about this competition/award thingamy through Verily, Victoria Vocalises (stole the picture to left from you - hope you don't mind).

So, I understand from Victoria's post (linked above) that this is organised by BritMums. Here is the blurb from their webpage: "It’s that time of year again: when we celebrate how inspired, talented, and innovative the parent lifestyle blogger world is with the Brilliance in Blogging Awards! Nominate yourself or a favourite blog friend for a BiB."

There are 16 categories - you can see them all here. But I think the ones I fit into are Fresh Voice, Inspire and Writer. The first stage of voting opens today and closes on 12th April. There is another stage of voting once the judges have whittled the nominations down to 16 bloggers in each category - this stage opens on 22nd April and closes on 12th May. The final winners will be announced at BritMums Live (which, yes, Victoria, and readers. I'm going to too - can't wait to meet you, and anyone else going!).

I'm already super excited about going to BritMums but being in this competition if I can get enough nominations may just have me exploding with jubilation!!!!

Please nominate me, please nominate me, please nominate me

PLEASE NOMINATE ME!!!!!!! 

To select your nominations (me!!!) click here. Or click on buttons below (also on sidebar)

PS If I do I will give you lots of chocolate, cake and gin!


NOMINATE ME BiB 2013 FRESH VOICE NOMINATE ME BiB 2013 WRITER NOMINATE ME BiB 2013 INSPIRENOMINATE ME BiB 2013 FAMILY

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me - and no worries that you have the BiB badge - I got it from BritMums in the first place!! Lets spread the PoCoLo words and canvass for those votes! ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment but please be aware my blog has now moved to www.muminahurry.com so I'd love it if you'd come visit and comment there.