Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pimp A Post Sunday

OK, well I may as well join in especially as I have been nominated for this by @mojojomilo (her blog is Wonderments. Thank you so much for mentioning me. I've not been doing this blog for very long at all (less than a month) and it means so much to have people reading and enjoying it.

I should also mention that Mojojomilo found out about this via SuperAmazingMum. Here is Mojojomilo's blog post on the subject. 

The post that I would like to nominate for this week's Pimp A Post Sunday is by the lovely manicmum4 whose blog I have been reading right from the beginning (since I discovered her a few weeks ago - I decided to go back to the beginning of her archive and I feel like I've been on a journey wiht her - if only from a distance). I recently got to the moment when her life changed dramatically and this post of hers moved me to tears. I feel so humbled by her strength and lucky for the life I have and I think she is an amazing brave woman. Please check out this blog post of hers: This week from my perspective.

Tamsyn I hope you don't mind me taking this photo from your blog. If you do, let me know and I'll remove it. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for joining in! Your blog looks lovely BTW and I have subscribed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful post you have linked up to xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. She is such a wonderful writer. Her writing moves me - funny or sad.

      Delete

Please feel free to comment but please be aware my blog has now moved to www.muminahurry.com so I'd love it if you'd come visit and comment there.