Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm not here anymore

If I recently met you at Britmums live or at Glastonbury and gave you my card, I should probably explain why that card sent you here.

I got the cards done while I was still umming and ahh-ing about going self-hosted (ie buying my own .com or .co.uk domain) and I thought it was going to be a bit hassle and therefore something that I wouldn't do for AGES.

However, I ended up chatting to a friend from work who explained it all and how beneficial it could be to my blog and I ended up doing it that weekend. Which means that I spent good money on 500 business cards that now have the wrong web address on them. Oh well, that's why I'm writing this post to expain all that and while you're thinking to youself what a wally this Mum in a Hurry must be, you can go check out my new website at www.muminahurry.com. See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment but please be aware my blog has now moved to www.muminahurry.com so I'd love it if you'd come visit and comment there.