Inspired by a blog I found via Twitter, http://glitzygleam.blogspot.co.uk/, I thought I would write my own version of her blog post:
Reasons to be cheerful
- I have a great job (even if the commute is a bugger) which I’m loving at the moment
- I have two beautiful children who don’t seem too traumatised by me going back to work full time
- I’m getting a new car soon
- I have an iPhone 5
- We’re quite well off (with me going back to work full time, money is not nearly as tight as it was - although I could always manage it better)
- A family member who had a breast cancer scare has been cleared. Yay!
- I have some wonderful friends
- I’m happy
That’s all for now. But I think its enough.